Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts
•1c GF baking flour (I use Bobs Red Mill all purpose flour)
•1 tsp baking powder
•1/2c coconut sugar
•pinch of sea sald
•1/2c almond milk or cashew milk
•1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
•2 tsp vanilla extract
•3 tbs vanilla bean ghee from Fourth and Heart (can substitute coconut oil)
1. set oven to 350 degrees and spray a donut pan with non-stick spray.
2. combine flour, baking powder coconut sugar and salt in one bowl.
3. in another bowl, whisk almond milk and apple cider vinegar together and let sit for at least 15 minutes to make a buttermilk. then add egg, vanilla and melted ghee to that bowl and whisk until combined.
4. combine ingredients from both bowls until batter forms.
5. spoon batter into pan making sure you don't cover the middle hole (this will prevent the middle of the donut have a hole).
6. bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or so until golden brown.
7. transfer to cooling rack until ready to be glazed.
•2 tbs almond butter
• 1 tbs honey
•2 tbs coconut oil
•1/2 tsp vanilla extract
•2 tbs cacao
1. once donuts are cooled, melt all the ingredients together in microwave.
2. whisk until smooth then dip top of donuts into the mixture and let cool again.
3. top with your favorite goods and ENJOY!